Salsa Dance
Stop, you're not logged in!

It appears as if you are not logged into the forum. Once you are logged in you have the ability to discuss the topics. You will also have the ability to make new topics & replies, as well as edit your profile, choose an avatar and create a signature. No Account? Register Now....!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Salsa Dance
Stop, you're not logged in!

It appears as if you are not logged into the forum. Once you are logged in you have the ability to discuss the topics. You will also have the ability to make new topics & replies, as well as edit your profile, choose an avatar and create a signature. No Account? Register Now....!
Salsa Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn Salsa (cuban) with Elder Sanchez

3 posters

Go down

Learn Salsa (cuban) with Elder Sanchez Empty Learn Salsa (cuban) with Elder Sanchez

Post  Admin Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:52 pm

Learn Salsa (cuban) with Elder Sanchez

In 21 fun, easy lessons! Taught by London’s top instructor Elder Sanchez, each lesson is followed by a demonstration to music for you to practise as long as you like before moving on. Multiple cameras allow you to switch angles and, for the first time ever in a dance video, you can switch between the woman’s point of view and the man’s. You can also slow down the action 50% without the music dropping an octave, a real help to beginners.

This DVD also contains a wealth of bonus material: six full salsa music tracks from the excellent Roberto Pla recording Right on Time; an interactive interview with Elder Sanchez; 8 cool tips on warming up, leading, following, and what to wear on the dance floor; an intermediate lesson from the forthcoming Learn to Dance Salsa 2; and a gallery of still photographs taken during the filming, showing close-ups of hand holds and footwork.

Instructor: Elder Sanchez

File name: Learn Salsa 1
Size: 7.6gb

Megaupload File Folder:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Download all the 76 parts and unzip using Winrar which will automatically combine all the parts to produce a single file.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER: The media links given in this post have not been uploaded by me but have been found randomly on the internet. The media may have a copyright policy ,hence, the members are requested to use their own discretion while downloading the above media. We does not promote the above media in any manner directly or indirectly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Admin
Admin

https://salsa.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Learn Salsa (cuban) with Elder Sanchez Empty Where is part 16????

Post  ghassan Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:06 am

I checked the folder but I didn't find part 16 please I need it

ghassan

Back to top Go down

Learn Salsa (cuban) with Elder Sanchez Empty thanks, password to unzip?, part 16?

Post  peterson Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Thanks!

But please, what is the password to unzip, en where can i find part 16?

peterson

peterson

Back to top Go down

Learn Salsa (cuban) with Elder Sanchez Empty Re: Learn Salsa (cuban) with Elder Sanchez

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down